- Wanting to wake up early versus having to wake up early
- Getting to change directions versus having to change directions
- Getting to be in specific circumstances versus having to be in specific circumstances
- Getting to be deserving of more versus having to settle for less
Wanting to Go to Work Instead of Having to
How much of a difference would it make in your life if you were:
- Getting to make as much money as you wanted versus having to make a set income?
- Wanting to work as much or little as you wanted rather than having to punch a clock?
- Getting to work with whomever you chose rather than having to work with whomever you’re told?
- Getting to work wherever you wanted rather than having to work in a specific location?
- Wanting to make a living doing what you love rather than having to make a living doing what you do?
- Getting to be a better version of yourself rather than having to be someone you don’t even recognize anymore?
Most of you would say it would make a huge difference because YOU would be making the choices rather than having them made for you. Starting your own business is not for everyone, but sometimes it is the ONLY thing for some people.
Starting your own business is a serious commitment and certainly will be some of the hardest work you do, but then again, you’ll be doing it for you, on your terms, choosing who you work with, when you work, and where you work.
I can honestly tell you being a business owner was one of the hardest things I have ever worked at AND I can honestly tell you it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
Maybe you are tired of helping someone else be successful. Maybe you are tired of exchanging your hours for income that barely pays the bills. Maybe you are frustrated working in a culture that is toxic and sucks the joy out of you. Maybe you leave your job each day feeling it has robbed you of the kind of person you used to be and instead has created someone you don’t even like living with anymore.
Been there. It really is the pits, isn’t it?
Sometimes you have to ask yourself if there is more to life than just HAVING to do what you really don’t WANT to do anymore.
Then you have to ask yourself what you are willing to do to get what you WANT
Then You Get to Make a Choice
No, you don’t HAVE to, you get to. You can choose how to get from where you HAVE to be and what you HAVE to do to where you WANT to be and what you WANT to do.
And guess what?
Once you choose you will GET to where you WANT to be and GET to do what you WANT to do.
How do I know that? I did it. Not once, but twice.
And…You don’t have to quit your job or change your entire life to do it. I didn’t.
But you will HAVE to make that choice if you WANT TO.
That’s my job. Every day I help someone put the pieces together to move from a day job to the DREAM JOB they want to be doing. Check out what some of them have had to say.
I’d like to be on your team. I know I can help you GET what you WANT instead of settling for what you HAVE.
Let’s talk. There’s no obligation and you know you have been thinking about this since forever.